1. Happy Hour for a Cause.
Xes Lounge is know for a few things. Their back yard (not entirely relevant today) and their amazing happy hour! Buy one get on free every Monday-Friday 4pm-9pm and Saturdays midnight-1am. Can’t beat that! Xes is located at 157 West 24th Street between 6th and 7th. See you there!
2. Support Indy Culture by Going to see a Movie.
- Five state-of-the-art cinemas with luxurious seating, and High-Def digital and 35mm projection
- New independent foreign, and documentary features
- Weekend Classics – Fridays-Sundays at 11AM
- Waverly Midnights – cult movies Fridays and Saturdays at midnight
- Short Attention Span Cinema – short films screening before every feature
- Posteritati Gallery at IFC Center – exhibitions of vintage movie posters from around the globe
- Organic popcorn with real, natural butter at our concession stand.
Check out showtimes HERE.
3. Do the Dude and bowl.
The Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex is a 28-acre waterfront sports village located between 17th and 23rd Streets along Manhattan’s Hudson River. At the Piers you will find golf, ice skating and for our purposes BOWLING! Check out hours and prices HERE.
4. Indoor Mini Golf.
Did you know you could play miniature golf inside, with a full bar and great food on top of a building in the Village? Well, you can! Check out the Greenwich Village Country Club located at 110 University Place. For a full list of activities, including mini gold click HERE.
5. Looking for a Unique Kid Friendly Option?
For more than thirty years, the Children’s Museum of Manhattan (CMOM) has been an exciting destination for play, fun and learning-by-doing. Through theme-based exhibits, hands-on activities, interactive programs and larger-than-life environments, CMOM helps young visitors discover new ideas and stretch their imaginations. CMOM is open Sunday – Friday, 10am – 5pm and Saturday, 10am – 7pm, admission for children over 12 months old and adults is $11. To plan your visit to CMOM visit their website HERE.