Every year, we’re all complaining about the cold, wishing it were warmer, waiting for the sun to come out. Then, one day, all our wishes come true. And we hit ourselves over the head for not appreciating winter more.
1. You have to hold your breath as you exit the subway. What even is that smell? Actually, nevermind. Don’t answer that.
2. The crowd density on your daily commute has exponentially increased.
3. It is too humid to even think about what to do. We all just kind of crawl around, sweating on each other, and collapse randomly.
3. Everything is sticky. As soon as you drop your first bead of sweat, game over.
4. You begin to wish that this was your main method of transportation.
Start your air conditioners, ladies & gentlemen.